When my friend Judy posted on her facebook a couple months back about how she makes her own hand soap, my interests were immediately peaked.
A couple days later I bought all the ingredients I needed to make my own hand soap. I really only needed to buy the dispensers and Castile soap. I already had Essential oils and Fractionated Coconut oil in my house.
You can find Foaming Hand Soap Dispensers on Amazon
- 2 Tablespoons Castile Soap – Dr. Bronner’s Pure Castile Baby Unscented
- 1 Tablespoon Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 10 drop Essential oil of your choice – lemon, OnGuard, Wild Orange or any other citrus oil
- Add Castile Soap, Fractionated Coconut Oil and Essential oils to a Foaming Hand Soap Dispenser
- Slowly add water to fill the dispenser. Make sure to leave room for the pump.
That’s it! This is a natural and cost effective way to make soap. I’ve already made several bottles of hand soap and my bottle of Castile soap is still about 80% full!
Please leave a comment if you have any questions. Have fun!