The Power Oils! Frankincense and Myrrh were gifted to Jesus by Assyrians on the day of his birth.
What are Frankincense and Myrrh?
They are both very powerful essential oils with so many great benefits.
Frankincense Essential Oil:
Known as the king of essential oils, commonly used for:
- Natural anti-inflammatory – Add a drop under your tongue daily (make sure to use a high quality essential oil like doTERRA)
- Great for Anti-aging – Add a drop to your skin moisturizer before adding to your face.
- Natural Antiseptic – Helps get rid of bacteria and viruses from your home. Just add a few drops to your diffuser and diffuse through the house.
- Great for Tooth Care – Due to it’s antiseptic properties, it can help prevent dental issues. Try making your own toothpaste with baking soda and a drop of frankincense.
- Decrease the appearance of scars, dark spots – Just add a drop to your lotion or apply directly to your trouble spots.
Myrrh Essential Oil:
Known as one of the gifts brought by the three Wise Men to Jesus on the day of his birth. Myrrh is the resin of the tree “Commiphora myrrha” commonly seen in African and Middle East commonly used for:
- Antimicrobial benefits
- Wound Healing
- Oral Health
These are 2 very powerful oils that are a GREAT addition to your oil collection.